Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hayride and the Harvest Moon

A hayride and the harvest moon makes for the most fantastic evening here in Central Indiana. There is nothing better than spending time with friends and family, picking up the camera and capturing the moments to treasure forever. It amazes me that I can pick up a camera and forget everything that has just happened.  I become completely consumed by my surroundings and it's so peaceful.

Scarecrow at the beginning of the hayride

The shack - back in the middle of the woods

My mother's HOBO stew A.K.A. beef stew cooking over the fire

Ghost



A certain 8 year old getting some serious airtime on the swing!

Kids enjoying the activities

Even this helicopter couldn't miss the action!

It's all about the kids

Big Al hanging around bullfrog pond pass

My beautiful Mother!

Enjoying the hayride

You can't have a hayride unless there is hay flying everywhere! One of my favorites!

Bobbing for donuts

The kids love this part!

My absolute favorite picture of the day!

The Harvest Moon

No comments:

Post a Comment